Berry Bros. & Rudd Ltd
With two Royal Warrants, more than 300 years of history and multiple Masters of Wine, Berry Bros. & Rudd is Britain’s original wine and spirits merchant.
With services including a Wine Club, Cellar Plan, Tutored Tastings, Private Wine Events and a Wine School, Berry Bros. & Rudd provide the closest link between those who make the wine and those who drink it.
The merchant offers a selection of over 4,000 bottles to wine and spirit-lovers in the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan through stores, warehouses and outlets, and to people across the world through their award-winning website.
While Berry Bros. & Rudd embrace progress, they also value their traditions. The company is still run by members of the Berry and Rudd families and we continue to supply the British Royal Family, as we have done since the reign of King George III.
- PR Manager for 11.5 years
- Devising, coordinating and implementing the PR plan and strategy
- Management external PR agencies -ensuring they deliver their KPIs and to budget
- Managing PR budgets
- Responsible for all PR issues for Berrys’ in the UK as well as businesses in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and Ireland and liaising with international PR agencies
- Planning and managing in-house and external media events
- Reporting and analysis of all PR activity